How to Set Up a Shop On a Budget (2020)
The Ultimate Small Shop Guide! How to set up a woodworking workshop on a budget!
In this detailed guide, you’ll learn how to set up a FULLY FUNCTIONAL workshop for under $1,000… and do it with very little space.
Module #1: Tool Selection
- Determine exactly which tools you need for your woodworking hobby BEFORE you start buying
Module #2: Space Selection
- Walk through all of the possible types of home workshop spaces… and list the pros and cons of each so you can choose the perfect space for your shop.
Module #3: Shop Layouts
- Plan and design your workshop to fit nicely in whatever space you have
Module #4: Electricity, Lighting & Sound Proofing
- Learn the ins and outs of lighting and electricity for your workshop, including cost, layout, and whether you should tackle this part yourself or hire a pro.
Module #5: Heating, Cooling, Ventilation & Dust
- Tricks that help you have clean air even without inside-to-outside ventilation (which can make your workspace either hot or cold).
Module #6: Workshop Safety
- Maintaining and organizing the overall safety of your shop should be your final step in setting up a small shop.